Tuesday, January 19, 2016

6

Ode to The Southerly Library

Perfectly still,
I sit thoughtless,
in this Thinking Place.

My mind is blank,
These pages are not,
why is that?

What does ˵A Philosophy on War”,
Have to do,
with anything?

Why can’t these titles of jusitice,
Set me, and my mind,
free?

The book-edged hallway confronts me,
Asks why I picked,
this empty place.

Totally filled,
Lonely lovely lavish luxury
you are irresistible.

Above behind
And ahead
White.

This book above me, to my right
˵ The Problem is Distraction”
is distracting me!

If you, Ronen, are
˵Representing the Real” why
doesn’t it stand and prove itself?

If there are ˵Ethics
Of War” why aren’t they
seen?

All what you have,
All what you say,
intrigues me.

I wish I only,
Knew, you are between,
 what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment